Saturday 9 June 2012

Review - Collection 200 ULTIMATE FIX





SORRY YA'LL FOR THE PHOTO EFFECTS,I THINK THEY ARE CUTEBoots -£4.99 

What Collection (200) said;

Combines concealer, foundation and powder in one, making it even easier to achieve naturally beautiful skin.Contains SPF15 to care and shield skin from harmful UV rays.Magically transforms from a lightweight solid to liquid foundation, and sets as a matte powder so your skin stays moisturised and looking shine-free for longer.


What I say 
For me,this foundation(idk what to call it) is a god send. I adore it, Im the kinda girl who loves wearing full make up,the whole works,foundation, concealer and power and this product does everything in a couple of seconds which normally takes me about 10- 15 minutes ( i know that's long).
When I first tired this I wasn't at all pleased with it,but over the past couple of days, I have warmed to it and find its my go-to product.

Its a cream to powder finish and doesn't look cake-y on your skin (massive PLUS),it comes in three shade, ivory, honey and biscuit. I have ivory which in all fairness is to light for me which originally put me off it,but a quick swoosh(that's a word...right?) of bronzer fixes that!
It does stay on well enough but through out the day I like to top up so I stay looking fressshhh.



It comes with a handy little mirror and sponge which is super good for girls on the go, I don't actually use the sponge as I find when using sponge doesn't apply foundation they way I think it should, I apply this product with ELF Studio Powder Brush...(looked on the ELF website to get the link and they have put their prices up,but 25p but whateva,this is outrageous)  & yes a powder brush but seriously this is a good brush all round brush,its amazing! 


Overall I do really like this product and for a price of £4.99 i will be buying again and again until Collection(200) stops making it,but next time i will be buying a darker shade! 





No comments:

Post a Comment