Wednesday 29 May 2013

world famous

I am now 17! It was my birthday yesterday and it was such a nice day,I went shopping with friends  and then went out for dinner with my parents! I dont feel any different being 17? maybe when you hit 18 you feel different .




Jacket: Zara 
Top: Primark 
Jeans: Primark 
Shoes: Primark 
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Gift
Sunglasses: Amazon

I'm in light denim for i think the first time ever,I'm still getting used to it and im not sure how I feel! These where Jeggings from Primark,I wanted to try a cheap pair out before I looked into the real deal.

The bag I got from my friend Sophie and although you cant see the front it,it is amazing and I love it so much! I'm not sure if I will do a birthday 'haul' or if the items will just pop up over time,what would you guys like?

I have really ill at the moment too so that's why I look odd in the pictures! I have come down with the cold or something like it! I feel awful,not good at all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment