Tuesday 30 April 2013

style inspo

so at the moment im really enjoying the sports luxe vibe with clothes and i been edging my style ever so slowly to that,i wear converse probably 5 times a week (which is every day when im at college) converse are good though and i want to say a big thank you to my best friend Leah for giving my her white converse!! 

find this here.


this girl here has become my new idol! her style is a perfect mix between everything i love! 


these last five images are off my tumblr.

the last image has got me on the hunt for that perfect combo of running shows but they look cool enough not be running shoes,im not going to fork out on nikes,so im going to look around to see if i can get a cheaper alternative! an outfit post will be up by tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment