Friday 10 August 2012

this ones for dancing





top & jeans :primark 
scarf: vintage 
shoes : converse 

today i was literally lazying about the house and about 2 minutes after i took these photos my bf turns up with a subway which was really nice of him so we sat outside with my dogs and made the most of the sun

as i said im going to dublin tomorrow so i wont post tomorrow but i will have my weekend wish list up on sunday and have the outfit post from saturday and hopefully they will be a bit more interesting than my back yard.

I really do love this scarf of my mums although its a little on the short side but hey! what can you do?

so tonight im just going to get a shower and have an early night since i have to get up at half 5 tomorrow morning...yeah not fun




No comments:

Post a Comment