Thursday 2 August 2012

im perfectly happy



shirt- vintage aka my mummas
leggings- topshop
shoes- new look 

this is me today,very little make up,hair thrown up and some of last nights clothes,my mums aunt and uncle are coming round for lunch or dinner.

some of the photos from last night 
da boy and myself

my sister,yeah we are like the same height and she looks better in photos

this was my outfit last night,i was instructed not to wear something too nice because it was my sisters birthday so this is what i came up with and i was not happy with it,but hey l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n 
last night was really nice expect for some people being late and the usual happening of a family outing.


sara and her cake i decorated for her.




this was the cake i decorated for her and by no means did i bake it,nooo waaay,it was really nice to see the shock on her face when she saw the cake.








1 comment:

  1. AWW a lovely pic of you and sara and the cake looks ace xxx

    ReplyDelete