Monday 12 August 2013

okay this time im back for real


Finland was amazing,like one of the best weeks of my life,i met so many nice people and Finland is such a beautiful country. I dont want to flood you guys with too many pictures and scenery's and landscapes but I will just show you these few.
My outfits in Finland were pretty simple,i didn't want any fuss,i just wanted comfort so I pretty much lived in shorts,leggings and tops and converse.

I milked a cow,was in a sauna,swam in the Baltic sea(which it literally was) caught a fish,camped in a army style tents( I wasn't made for camping or hiking) and many more,it was amazing to meet so many different people from Finland,France and Estonia,like who else has friends in Finland and Estonia?

I will be back to normal blogging with in the next few days,I have some make up posts I want to do because I recently treated myself  a MAC lipstick,yes yes I love it very much.






No comments:

Post a Comment