Wednesday 3 July 2013

left on my own



Cardigan:Next 
Top: Primark 
Jean: Primark 
Shoes: Primark 
Necklace: Primark 


Oh hello readers and hello 90% primark outfit,it feels strange blogging an outfit

Today I was playing Laser Tag,yes I Victoria Coulter was playing Laser Tag,in the same place I played Paint Ball(why did I give them capitals?) it was so much fun! so Thank you Escamouche for having us! I was with the group of people that I am going to Finland with,it was so nice getting to know them all and actually finding out who they were! 

I of course didnt wear this to play Laser Tag in,i am seeing some friends tonight so I thought I would pop and outfit up here as its been almost a week since I last did an outfit post! Shocking I know.
I go to Italy in ten days and Im freaking myself out because of how much packing I need to do! Ten days...ten days.

Jeans always seem to go baggy around the knee on me,maybe thats why i like the cut out jeans so much,its probably because I sit with my legs crossed or under my bum most,its hard to break a habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment