Sunday, 30 June 2013

Weekend Post


Left- Right 
Being posey,my bestfriend &I,outfit from yesterday 
OFTD,summer daisyes,Primark Post
OFTD post, new make up,FOTN post 


This week has been,I can't remember much of what I did, oh I shopping,did more shopping,went to a party and visited my mums family all day yesterday.

I go on holiday in two weeks and you guys have no idea how excited  I am for it! Also from the 4th-11th of August I go to Finland on a photography trip where we will be camping out like army style and im scared for my life at this point in time.

On Wednesday I am going to play Laser Tag with the group of people I am going to Finland with as like a bounding,I'm scared and excited, I have been to the place before to play paint ball which was amazing,the owners and staff do a great job of making you all feel welcome! but laser tag is different and hopefully this time I wont be as in a hungover state as I was the last time!

My best-friend Leah went on her holidays on Thursday and I am missing her big time already,its a weird feeling of not having her 5 minutes away and a phone call or a text away.

Sorry for the horrible photo of the make up,I didn't realise it was that bad until I uploaded it to here! I have been loving using concealer again and kohl eye liner, I find if I do the top line with liquid and bottom with kohl it looks really well!

Hope you guys have had a good week/weekend and more next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, interesting post and you have an awesome blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    my BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice
    Pleas don't forget to claim your blog so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete