Sunday 5 May 2013

weekend post!

Happy Bank Holiday!so this weekend i was away in Galway with my mum&dad and best friend shopping and ten hours travelling to and from makes one girl very tired!
this week has been very lazy for me which was nice and relaxing!



 new primark dress (£3!/trying it out with different looks/hair and boss t-shirt,
models own grace green( false nails!)/ Gabrielle Aplin- Panic Cord (new fave song!) /new on my wall 
outfit( vera moda,missguided)/new primark pillow/picture from new blog post.

the first two pictures are of a purchase i made on Thursday,i had been wanting it for a while and then i saw it! on sale too! there are two things wrong with this dress, its see through and its so so short! 

Gabrielle Aplin,Panic Cord has been my tune this week,it is so perfect and all I want to do is listen to it!
the white organiser thingy was bought like a month a go for three pounds in TK MAX,its been sitting in my hall and i decided to put it up and it looks gorgeous, I'm going to fill it will rubbish more than likely or my blog stuff! 

This pillow was also three pounds,i swear its my lucky number from now on! i am actually in-love with it,its so frigging' cute! 

i go back to college on Tuesday which I'm a wee bit worried about because i get my work back!

No comments:

Post a Comment