Wednesday 27 March 2013

on the band wagon

sorry for the dopey look in my eyes 





jacket : primark 
jumper: primark 
jeans: new look 
shoes : converse 
bag: H&M 
scarf: primark 
necklace: primark 


so today i was all over the place,i had to get my phone fixed so i went to 02 and i have to take my phone to a phone technician and if he cant fix it i have to send it away to 02 away,ughhhhh damm phone! i miss my blackberry! 

the last picture i did change my bottoms,i put leggings on because i didnt feel as if the cut off jeans suited me,
i want to cut slits in the knees like the topshop ones  i think it would give something more to a plain outfit and i dont have the most exciting outfits in the world so im tossing with the idea in my head,what do you think?

this up side down triangle has to be one of my favorite necklaces ever and it was about 2.50 from primark,i might buy a another one in case this one breaks or i lose it which WILL happen.


1 comment:

  1. Love the bag!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete