Sunday 8 July 2012

weekend wishlist 3

its the weekend whatt???
this week has gone so fast! i go to Italy in under a week so im busy busy busy and i still have loads of stuff to get/do
i have a couple of posts lined up so i wont be ditching my blog and i will try and blog in Italy.
this week i havent been wanting as much, just a couple of things out of topshop i have my eye on.



 1 2

so again im 'back to black' i promise i will have more colour next time,this will be the last post for a couple of weeks as well y'know IM GOING ON HOLIDAY..i'll stop now.

i saw these shoes on the lovely Kavita and oh my i have fallen in love with them,although my dad says im not allowed them...just you wait father dear i will have them!

the black studded clutch im sure everyone one and their aunt has heard/seen/has by now and it is out of topshop but it is so lovely in real life but i £38 pound its a tad to expensive for my liking but i dooo love it!

the obi belt's have been around since i can remember,i think i first heard of them in the moive 'the devil wears prada'  which fyi is my favourite moive of alll time.


i have changed my writing..what do you all think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment