Sunday 25 March 2012

Little boxes on the hillside








cardigan– new look
top- topshop
shorts-primark
shoes –new look
bag- new look
sunglasses- primark
so today has been really nice,I am just back from having a cheeky McDonalds’ with the bf and oh my how I have missed them!

this outfit was just sort of last year/thrown on/comfy,ive had the top and shorts since last summer and I still love them! But everything else in new!

do you like my new bag? I do, I love it so so much,I have been wanting it for about 3 months,that’s a long time for me,I got it yesterday, also when I was with le bfi have lots to do tonight,dye my hair,do art and French,im not looking forward to spending my weekends revising come Easter                              

Hope you all had a good weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment