Saturday 23 November 2013

long after you are gone

So Hi! I've had a bit of a break from the blogging world, ive havent read any blogs in a good month, i havent done outfit posts or even picked up my camera,i always say I miss it but im not too sure if I miss it this time,I love my blog and everything that has came through it so I dont want to give it up quite yet,wow this a deep conversation.

This is one of the outfits i did take a picture of but never edited until now.

Body Warmer, Jumper, Jean : Primark 
Shoes : Converse 

I have been living in this body warmer recently,I saw it a couple of weeks back in store and feel in love but didn't have the money on me to buy it but I went in last Friday and they had a bunch on the reduced rail,I got a little bit excited and for a tenner this little baby was mine! perfect! I love it,its tartan, fur hood, comfy, warm, what more could I look for? Expect to see this a lot.

So in the past couple of weeks things have changed in my personal life,I have got a job in Dune (CastleCourt) for christmas,I havent started as of yet but Im super excited for it! My boyfriend and I broke up a while ago, so life is a wee bit different but im a lot happier with myself and in college and with life actually.


1 comment:

  1. I like your outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete