Tuesday 29 October 2013

before it all went wrong


Jacket : New Look
Top : Vintage
Scarf: Vintage
Leggings : Primark
Shoes : New Look
Bag : Gift

Old school Victoria Isla outfit here,its so simple but its my go to outfit if I have no idea what to wear,i could wear black all year around if I could..wait I actually do! I must try and get some colour back into my wardrobe!

Im off for the halloween hoildays and I've already been at a Halloween party,ohh get me! Im not really into Halloween but my bestfriend was having a party so I thought I would give the whole special effects/scar/open wound a go,it was done from PVA glue and tissue paper and lots of make up and fake blood! the kid came out in me with fake blood.

 This was my best friend and I,she was a 1920's flapper girl and she looked so beautiful.

Have you dressed up for halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment