Monday 2 September 2013

face of the day




So I thought I would do one of these post again as my make up has changed,I havent been wearing that much since I came back from holiday and I'm really liking it.

Face
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
MUA Bronzer

Eyebrow
Natural Collection: Crushed Walnut

Eyes
Natural Collection: Asteroid
\Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Curved Brush 

Five products and thats me! I really do love having such an easy make up routine,its simple and fast,dont get me wrong I miss doing the whole eye shadow and eyeliner routine,but it has seems I have lost my eyeshadow palette.

I havent  been blogging much because a) i wear the same sort of outfit and b) i havent been in the mood to blog,its the strangest feeling ever but I just havent but as soon as im back to college I will try and blog everyday.

1 comment: