Saturday 17 August 2013

And trust me it's not dope to be 25 and move back to your parent's basement

what I've been wearing the past couple of days



Jacket: french market
scarf: primark
white top(not shown) river island
leggings: primark
shoes: primark
bag: primark




jacket: french market
shirt: vintage
jeans: primark
shoes:primark
bag:primark 

So this is my hair two different ways,curly and straight,personally i prefer it curly,it just looks a lot neater but then im too lazy to curl it every day,I haven't had a chance to have my hair proper wavy yet (my hair is wavy naturally) so im excited for that to see what its like.

Yes this jacket is my new favourite thing ever,I cant stop wearing it,its such a chuck on and go one,it might be replacing this jacket which i still love with.

My outfits have been the same but then my style is pretty simple and its just whatever i feel that day and what is clean on my floor,that sounds bad doesn't it?

Tonight is my bestfriend's birthday party,she was 18 on the 31st of July so she is having a camping/outdoor party tonight,it should be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. The shirt is so cute

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/camo-and-chic.html#.UhIQDpKkohX

    ReplyDelete
  2. my birthdays the 30th but close enough!;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete