Sunday 23 June 2013

Weekend Post


Left - Right 
Top -Tuesdays outfit-jacket zara,top primark,jeans primark,shoes new look, necklace DIY 
Middle -My bed,I HATE leaving it in the mornings/converse and leggings day/fish and chips soo yummy 
Bottom- Satrudays outfit- top primark,jacket primark,jeans new look/doing office work/ new sandals

This week was full of meeting up with college friends,spending time with friends and spending time with old people(not my choice) but it has been good,I have been doing quite a bit of shopping too,I go on holiday in a couple of weeks and you have no idea how excited I am!

My best-friend goes away to France for about 6 weeks on Thursday and I don't quite know how im going to survive without her for that long,i think the longest we have spent not seeing each other is about one week!

Today Im off to the Ulster Museum with my mum and dad,they have never been before and I practically know that place like the back of my hand! This should be fun!
Hope everyone has has a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment